I know a lot of you are following me (715 followers last time I checked), and I know this is too much to ask, but I’d like you guys to know that artists have bills, too. We don’t just post stuff for fun - some of us actually need money to survive and all those stuff.
- My website domain, kazaki-music.asia has a yearly bill of Php 6,000 ($137) and me and my bf have to pay for it early or else all my stuff (incl. my games and music) go offline and you won’t be able to download them. In fact, it’s not the only domain we have, there’s also www.kaz.ph, my tutorial site (which I don’t know how much we’ll pay for that), and also the qzn.me site.
- My little brother is going to school this June so I have to save up for tuition fees. The school bills are expensive, but we don’t have much of a choice, it’s the only near school around (same as mine).
- There are also the expensive Meralco (electricity) and PLDT (internet) bills that I have to take care of. Our electricity ranges from Php 1,500 to 2,500 ($34 - 57), and our 1 MBPS (sometimes not even working on my laptop) connection amounts to Php 1,299 ($29).
- And, of course, the daily stuff: meal budgets - about Php 300 ($6) a day, and other expenses like transportation and stuff I want to buy too, for my art/music/game/etc stuff. For example, I don’t have a condenser mic, so deal with my noise recordings. I don’t have a fancy tablet - only a generic CDRking one that’s itty bitty. I don’t have a home studio either but I can work things out.
So, please, if you do like my works, please do consider donating something to keep my stuff alive, or else they’ll send me back to those office environments and stop being an artist forever. Here’s how you can donate:
- Buy my music on Bandcamp.
- Use the Donate button on kaz.ph.
- Share my stuff on YouTube, Official Blog, FL Studio Tutorial Blog and Story Blog.
- Check out my original games made in RPG Maker XP and please do share them!
- If you’re from Quezon Province or in the Philippines, please do share our QZN.Me community site, as well as QZN Socialize, QZN Perks, and Project: Restore QZN RPG Maker game.
- If you’re close to GMA-7, please do tell them that I have a Ryzza Mae Dizon adventure game made in RPG Maker!
- If you’re close to McDonalds Philippines, please do tell them that I made a cover version of their latest commercial, “Happiness in a Box”!
- If you’re close to pewdie, please do tell them that I’ve made tons of PewDiePie-related stuff since 2012.
- If you have or know someone who needs soundtracks/songs for their VNs, games, webcomics, animations, etc., you can commission me by sending me an ask or message me on YouTube and I’ll definitely do your music in a jiffy! My price ranges from $7-10 per track, but it’s also negotiable, depending on your budget.
- Anything else you’d like to help me out with, I would be grateful!
Thanks in advance and for just reading this post, and sorry if this is such as beg post. Like I said, artists have bills too, so…yeah. If any of these interest you, please let me know!